Pann: Seventeen's departure since the controversy
1. [+187, -30] Hul... Their fans are struggling right now, though?
2. [+176, -31] Kya ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+174, -22] ㅋ
4. [+143, -2] Usually, celebrities appear stone-faced at the airport when they get into a big controversy. They're very unexpected.
5. [+123, -0] They have no idea.
6. [+98, -1] So clueless ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan but their attitude pisses me off.
7. [+93, -0] No one's telling them to cry. At least they should leave quietly. They didn't even give a feedback and yet they're taking selcas and laughing while their own fans are devastated ㅋㅋ This is daebak, they have the ultimate personality.
8. [+88, -0] They look excited.
9. [+75, -1] Some people mention that they're surrounded by fans and reporters, but when celebrities get into a scandal, they leave quietly without smiling. They take the fans' gifts and letters but don't take selcas like that ㅋㅋ
10. [+70, -3] They're tweeting new pictures and promoting the second admission of Carats ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their company must be trying to bury this controversy.
The8 had a coffee date with a certain fansite master, but it was quietly buried. The fans shielded him by saying the picture was from him meeting his schoolmate, but there was no proof for the fans' statement.
People found Seventeen's fan letters in the trash. Fans claimed that it was manipulated by sasaeng fansite masters, but it was never verified and the company didn't give a feedback. The feedback that said the fan letters were thrown out by a cleaner was a wrong article.
Pann: More controversies of Seventeen~
1. [+113, -11] There's no proof that he was meeting his schoolmate, he was indeed seeing a fansite master. Conclusion: it's the fans' desperate attempt.
2. [+75, -5] ??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's also Seventeen? The members are taking turns to create a fuss. Are they passing around a bomb?
3. [+46, -89] It's indeed a schoolmate. He looks young in the picture and it was pre-debut. If people don't downvote this post, I'll know that you guys just want to keep bashing them.
4. [+25, -7] Before debut, they were practicing dance on Seventeen TV and Hoshi called the maknae 'retard'. It got buried because Pledis took the video down. And yet NU'EST got hate for calling Seventeen 'retard'.
5. [+24, -2] The fans knew all this but they kept quiet? They're amazing in many ways ㅋㅋ
6. [+20, -3] The fans must feel so betrayed to be releasing all of this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Pann: Seventeen became a group that people trust to skip
1. [+188, -20] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're over when they're not even popular yet.
2. [+155, -8] The fans are brainwashing themselves, poor them...
3. [+149, -9] They were rising but they dug their own grave.
4. [+60, -4] They're still stanning Seventeen even after being treated like ATM...
5. [+57, -3] It's always these ambiguously popular kids that become arrogant... Just like how B-level celebrities are really rude and arrogant in real life ㅋㅋ