K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Do you have a thigh gap?

Pann: Do your thighs touch?

1. [+125, -1] My thighs are married to each other already.

2. [+123, -0] The part above my knees doesn't touch but the part right below my vagina touches. How the fuck am I supposed to do about this? I tried everything but the fat wouldn't go away.

3. [+38, -0] Only my inner thighs touch... It looks really hideous.

4. [+23, -0] Is there someone whose thighs don't touch?

5. [+22, -0] They touch so passionately. They never stopped touching in my 18 years of life.

6. [+15, -0] My lower body is obese, my thighs never stopped touching ㅋㅋ My friends thought I was skinny because they only saw my upper body. But when they saw my lower body, they were speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of my fat is in my lower body.

7. [+15, -0] Don't your thighs touch when you stand with your feet close to each other? Or do they touch because I'm a pig?

8. [+12, -1] Just because you have a thigh gap, it doesn't mean that you have a pretty body. People think they're pretty as long as they have a thigh gap.

Back To Top