K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Amazing fates of Sechs Kies, Kyuhyun, and Tablo


Sechs Kies leader Eun Jiwon and a female doctor were on a same show



A week later, the doctor married a Sechs Kies member Ko Jiyong
(It was in 2013, Eun Jiwon and Ko Jiyong weren't contacting each other)



March 13, 2006
Kyuhyun: "I freaking love Super Junior's Twins ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can even do the dance ㅋㅋㅋ Happy birthday ㅋㅋ I'm going to sleep now."



He became a Super Junior member



November 30, 2005
Tablo: "Seeing Jo Seung Woo + Kang Hye Jung couple makes me happy. I envy them. I hope they last forever!"

In 2009, Tablo married Kang Hye Jung

=

Instiz: Three pictures of celebrities that give you serious goosebumps

- Wow... you never know what will happen to people

- The last one is really daebak

- Was a fan, became a member ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I hope I'll end up marrying the one in my profile picture

Back To Top