Pann: What do you think is the reason why Infinite doesn't win a daesang?
1. [+99, -2] Timing. Be Mine got popular by climbing back on the chart. Chaser was really popular but it got overshadowed by PSY's Gangnam Style. Man in Love was also daebak but there was EXO's Growl.
2. [+84, -1] Exactly. They have good songs but it doesn't seem like the company is promoting them with full efforts. This group was just made for the company and the fans to stan. It's amazing that they're doing well.
3. [+49, -0] I think they would've easily won a daesang if they chose the right timing
4. [+31, -4] Infinite's Chaser was really daebak in 2012, you have no idea if you weren't present at that time. Infinite beat PSY and was #1 on Billboard's K-pop chart and their domestic results were the best. They had big public recognition and they won #1 the most since debut. It totally deserved a daesang... It's such a pity.
5. [+29, -2] It would've been nice if they won a daesang but they don't have to. At least for me, they're the daesang. I know they're always singing for their fans. I'm always sorry and thankful.
6. [+28, -0] I'm not a fan but I also don't understand. I think a group like Infinite would win a daesang.
7. [+28, -0] Woollim doesn't try to earn much from album sales. For their music, they go for Infinite's own style rather than public-friendly songs. Gangnam Style was released and Bigbang was promoting when it was Infinite's peak. In the next year, EXO hit daebak. Honestly, their album quality was good enough for a daesang but their company isn't greedy and the timing was shitty.
8. [+27, -0] Woollim was aiming for a minor fandom but Infinite hit daebak, so their popularity expanded to the public. They honestly didn't expect to have public recognition but they became too big to the point where people question why they've never won a daesang. Infinite is amazing...