TVXQ - Mirotic, Hug, Rising Sun
Super Junior - Sorry Sorry, Mr. Simple, At Gwanghwamun (solo)
Girls' Generation - Gee, Genie, Oh, Hoot, The Boys, Twinkle (subunit), I (solo), Can You Hear Me (solo), If (solo)
SHINee - Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, Sherlock
F(x) - Pinocchio, Hot Summer, Electric Shock, Rum Pum Pum Pum
EXO - Growl, Overdose, Call Me Baby, Love Me Right
Pann: What do you think is the best SM group?
1. [+280, -35] SNSD dominated the era. SHINee is a stable group.
2. [+237, -28] SNSD in terms of public recognition
3. [+192, -26] SNSD for me
4. [+165, -6] Honestly, TVXQ and SNSD are walls. I was in high school when TVXQ was at their peak and the entire school sang along when they played a TVXQ song ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "I want you you!!!"
5. [+152, -5] TVXQ... All members are handsome, good singers, and tall... They were no joke
6. [+146, -8] I was confused when I read the comments. Isn't it obviously TVXQ? The number of Cassiopeia is a wall. Their only flaw was their messy ending.
7. [+124, -166] EXO is so so ㅋㅋ They have hit songs besides Growl?
8. [+116, -3] Honestly, it's SNSD and TVXQ ㅋㅋ
9. [+92, -3] Wow... I thought it was TVXQ. The five member of TVXQ is a combination that will never happen again. But I'm happy to see my bias mentioned in top comments!
10. [+88, -48] EXO for me ㅋㅋ I'm a fan of universe concepts. I think SNSD is a really well-planned group though.