K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM hires more people for their legal team + SHINee's case is related?


"SM Entertainment hiring for the legal department"
Requirements: University degree (4 years or more, graduate-to-be OK), at least 3 years of experience
Work area: Seoul, Gangnam-gu

-

Pann: SM's legal department is hiring more people

1. [+76, -4] It's true that they're hiring more because of SHINee's case but those people also targeted most of SM idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait. I screencapped every dirty thing you guys said, idiots...

2. [+76, -4] I think it's because of SHINee. The trendy tweets were constantly sexual harassment and the fans kept calling SM to report them. We got an email reply saying one person is currently being investigated.

3. [+69, -4] I'm glad it's coming out now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shawols held back until now because they didn't want to be called overprotective but those people went overboard.

4. [+25, -0] Not just SHINee, but I hope everyone who sexually harasses idols gets sued.

5. [+25, -0] There's currently a controversy on sexual harassment and personal attacks towards SHINee

6. [+21, -0] I'm not a fan but even I found SHINee's sexual harassment really serious and disgusting. I hope SM sues every one of them and catches hateful commenters and rumor makers of all SM artists.

Back To Top