K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jung Woo Sung's anedcote on rejecting a host bar offer


Grade 10 was the end of my student life. I used to live in a shantytown. The house was cold enough to be able to see the breath. I moved around a lot because of re-constructions. I lived in rented rooms. I had thought, "This poverty is my father's, not mine."

One day, a famous madam of a host bar scouted me with a high monthly pay. I declined and said, "I'll work hard and earn money in a different way." If I had accepted the offer, I could've bought buildings in Gangnam as a host bar legend. If I chose this underground world, I would've changed the dynamics of the place. I could've lived an easy life with buildings but I didn't because I chose my dream over money.

=

Instiz: Jung Woo Sung rejected the temptation of a host bar

- He doesn't look human in the last gif...

- Thank you ㅠㅠ I'm glad I got to see him as an actor in movies

- Look at his confidence ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't refute because it's true...

- Reasonable confidence ㅋㅋ Thank you for being an actor

- He looks just like Tom Cruise's legendary days in the last gif... so handsome

Back To Top