K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Gil Raim jokes on Twitter


Year of 2046
Student1: Hey, which tests do we have tomorrow?
Student2: Math, phy-ed, and modern history.
Student1: What do we have to study for the modern history test?
Student3: Up until the Secret Garden thing.
Student1: Gil Raim? Thanks.



"Gil Raim... Wow... This is..."



"Is this how you put on the bubble?"



"If I were her, I'd rather resign and block Gail Raim articles."



"She's Gil Raim in the first hospital but she might be Chun Song Yi in another hospital. They need to investigate."



"I feel so bad for foreign medias. How are they gonna explain "Gil Raim"?"



"What's wrong with the sunbae?"
"Leave him alone. Gil Raim turned out to be Park Geun Hye..."



"Kim Joo Won-ssi, it's me, Gil Raim..."

=

Instiz: Top 8 Gil Raim jokes on Twitter

- Foreign medias ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The last picture is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Even I'm getting embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top