K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Actress Kim Joo Hyun looks like Han Gain?


Pann: This is a complete lookalike of Han Gain

1. [+115, -5] She looks alike the most from all Han Gain lookalikes so far

2. [+80, -6] ZE:A Dongjoon jjang



3. [+76, -5] I was like "what Han Gain" when I was clicking the post but I'm flustered because she really looks like her...

4. [+31, -6] This is Han Gain though...



5. [+29, -5] Let's just say this is how she got her plastic surgery. She looks so plastic.

6. [+29, -1] She does look alike but I just realized how pretty Han Gain is...

7. [+26, -1] Han Gain is natural though

8. [+24, -0] She looks very similar but Han Gain is prettier~ She looks a bit unnatural but Han Gain is a natural beauty wall.

9. [+18, -0] Han Gain + Lee Hye Won + Park Si Eun ㅋㅋ

10. [+17, -0] "Please make me look like Han Gain"

Back To Top