K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Rising visual Eun Jiwon


Pann: Eun Jiwon looks crazy these days

1. [+222, -2] I didn't know that Eun Jiwon was this handsome...

2. [+195, -1] Eun Jiwon?? That's Eun Jiwon????

3. [+175, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He definitely looks different from his variety show days! Eun leader's so handsome!

4. [+77, -1] He's so reliable and cool as the leader of Sechs Kies



5. [+73, -0] Idol mode



6. [+57, -1] Yeah baby don't you baby



7. [+51, -0] Hul??? Eun Jiwon?????? He's extremely handsome... Three Words is a good song, I'm gonna go listen to it.

8. [+50, -1] He's a real vampire...



9. [+45, -0] Crazy indeed. He's crazily handsome... Why didn't I realize it before? Is that really Eun Jiwon? He's 39? I'm shocked...

10. [+34, -0] Hul... I thought he was Eun Choding but he's actually so handsome. Hul daebak... He's more handsome than most idols.

Back To Top