K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Park Myung Soo says he wants a collaboration with BTS


Pann: An idol group that was approved by a TV show with the highest ratings

(Pann talks Park Myung Soo mentioning BTS on Infinity Challenge)

1. [+167, -81] I'm proud, when did BTS grow this big ㅠㅠ I'm so proud of them. I hope Wings hits big as well~

2. [+166, -78] So it's true that getting hate on Pann means getting popular

3. [+157, -57] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you Myung Soo-nim ㅠㅠ

4. [+72, -70] It's nothing big... ㅋㅋ

5. [+52, -1] I'm an EXO-L but I hope Armies ignore the comments that compare EXO and BTS. I also saw BTS getting mentioned on Infinity Challenge and I admit that they're popular enough. I don't understand why fake EXO fans try to bring BTS down. I really don't want to fight with Armies... I'm sure other EXO-Ls think like me. Don't feed the trolls, nice EXO-Ls don't say stuff like that. I hope BTS' comeback does well!

6. [+50, -5] I don't find it annoying so I hope they do a collab with Myung Soo-nim ㅠㅠ

7. [+47, -14] All artists that were mentioned on Infinity Challenge appeared on the show regardless of the time. I'm not a fan of BTS but I think BTS will appear on the show someday. It's just my personal opinion, don't downvote.

8. [+34, -4] It's true that Park Myung Soo knows the trends. But don't collaborate with Myung Soo... After an artist collaborates with him, they get into huge scandals ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The scandals are even socially controversial.

Back To Top