In the MV, the members return home after their own tough times. At the entrance, they look back and stare at the TV with regretful looks.
The TV plays Sunny Hill's past promotions - Midnight Circus and Goodbye To Romance. They walk back to their home and says, "I'm home." The MV ends.
Sunny Hill member Seungah posted a photo of a goodbye party from their dorm
Pann: Sunny Hill is disbanding vs not disbanding
1. [+98, -0] I really like their songs ㅠㅠ Goodbye to Romance is really good...
2. [+96, -0] They're talented but they barely promoted
3. [+75, -1] I wonder if they really have to disband. They should try going on variety shows. They're talented.
4. [+40, -0] They were quite popular when they debuted but they became forgotten due to the lack of promotions.
5. [+28, -0] I've been listening to Pray, Midnight Circus, Is The White Horse Coming, The Grasshopper Song, Goodbye to Romance, and even their newest song. I hope their disbandment isn't true.
6. [+25, -0] It was Sunny Hill before Mamamoo
7. [+20, -0] I hope they don't disband... I feel bad...
8. [+15, -0] I'm a fan. On the fancafe, we tried to wait and not come up with conclusions. Now we're nervous because the company said it's not confirmed. If it's not a disbandment, then they'd say there's no disbandment, not confirmation. I don't think they'll disband but I'm really nervous. It's their comeback in a year and 7 months but I don't think they'll even promote on music shows. I really hate Loen. Loen artists are all talented but IU is the only popular one. IU had to work on her own to get popular. I think they could've gotten popular if they were promoted during Goodbye to Romance or Child in Time. It saddens me to think of this as their last long. I really wish it's not true. Sorry about the ranting. The song's really good, give it a listen!