Pann: NCT is revolutionary in SM's rap department
(Pann praises Taeyong's rapping & NCT's b-side 'Mad City')
1. [+127, -43] Agreed. Taeyong is beyond SM and Mark is seriously good.
2. [+96, -17] I don't know about rap so I can't comment on the revolutionary thing but NCT's Mad City surprised me. People should give it a listen.
3. [+74, -150] Taeyong is a genius god
4. [+59, -3] NCT Taeyong would've been so popular if it wasn't his controversy
5. [+52, -0] Mark sounds amazing in Mad City
6. [+51, -19] I knew this would happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Scammer Taeyong will be big by his pathetic fans.
7. [+40, -0] Mark is also really good at rapping. He was cast by his rap and was trained with it.
8. [+36, -14] Taeyong used to get so much hate up until a few months ago. Taeyong's pathetic fans are the most disgusting ones in Korea.
9. [+32, -0] Mark = rap. His position is perfect!
10. [+30, -7] Taeyong has everything, including talents and visual... But god is fair. He didn't inherit a good personality.
11. [+28, -1] Mark's rap is so good... His English rap is awesome.
12. [+25, -36] It's because you're an SM stan. Average listeners can't even stand Taeyong's rap. At least Mark is decent.