K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sungjae's future is bright with his new drama 'Goblin'?


Sungjae has a big role in the drama & the script writer is Kim Eun Sook

-

Pann: He'll do well for sure

1. [+107, -50] I like all the actors except Kim Goeun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Especially Gong Yoo and Sungjae <3 I'm looking forward to it.

2. [+59, -5] I liked Gong Taekwang in Who Are You

3. [+51, -1] Doesn't matter which drama it is, he just has to try his best and pulls it off. I'm sure he'll do well.

4. [+24, -0] How are you so sure that the OP is a BTOB fan? Can you confirm? ㅋㅋ

5. [+23, -0] Is Kim Goeun's interview for Cheese in the Trap buried or what? What do we except from someone who said "the female lead has to lean on the guy, that's my value for acting" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She screwed up Cheese in the Trap ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -1] I don't hate Kim Goeun at all but she's just not attractive as a female lead

7. [+20, -0] Hul... Gong Yoo + Yook Sungjae ㅠㅠ Both are my favorites, and it's also Kim Eun Wook ㅠㅠ

8. [+17, -0] Ah... Only if it wasn't Kim Goeun... The rest of the cast is perfect.

9. [+16, -4] Don't be so sure about that. Look at Moon Lovers flopping hard.

10. [+15, -0] I really hate Kim Goeun ㅠㅠ Even if it's a good story, I don't want to watch it if Kim Goeun is on it.

Back To Top