K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sechs Kies Kang Sunghoon's pink hair


Pann: Sechs Kies Kang Sunghoon's celebrity hair

1. [+228, -8] Hul... He looks more handsome ㅋㅋ He looks like he's in his 20's with the new hair color. Amazing.

2. [+192, -10] He looks like he's in mid-20's... Daebak...

3. [+191, -10] I think he should stick with this style instead of the straight hair. It suits him well.

4. [+59, -2] Ajussis think men become more charming as they age because their financial situations get better. I hope they see him and reflect. If they want to hit on young women, they should at least look like him. If they're not as good-looking as him, then they shouldn't even think about it ㅋㅋ It's disgusting... Women also care about looks a lot, please ajussis ㅋㅋ Stop with your "Aren't I still fine, missy?" Do you think Lim Chang Jung and you are the same? I even think Lim Chang Jung is a total ajussi, I find his girlfriend weird.

5. [+58, -0] So amazing



6. [+48, -2] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I came here thinking he's too old to be doing this but ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm the only one who's aged ㅋㅋ Handsome boss.

7. [+42, -0] Straight hair wasn't the only hairstyle he had. He suits all hairstyles.



8. [+42, -0] Wow, this is crazy... He's more handsome than current idols. Just crazy.

9. [+41, -0] He's been pretty for his entire life.



10. [+41, -2] It's refreshing to see him with a new hairstyle ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks 10 years younger!

11. [+28, -2] This oppa forgot how to age

12. [+23, -0] Wow... I'm not even kidding. Kang Sunghoon was the first singer I had ever liked. I used to save up my allowances and bought photo pads, Sechs Kies tamagotchi, and cleaned up Kang Sunghoon's poop. I'm proud of my eyes for the first time ㅠㅠ I can't believe he's pulling pink off at his age...

Back To Top