K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

New Chinese female SM Rookies

Yiyang (China, 19)

Ningning (China, 14)



Goeun (Korea, 17)
Likes to watch movies and is good at drawing

Hina (Japan&Korea, 16)
Likes to walk and is skillful with hands

Yiyang (China, 19)
Likes to travel and is good at cooking

Ningning (China, 14)
Hobby:cooking. Talent:singing. Curious girl who enjoys everythning.


Pann: New SM Rookies

1. [+91, -2] They're still casting Chinese kids after all that backstabbing...

2. [+81, -0] Ah... Fire the casting manager

3. [+71, -2] Why do they look the same to me? Did their standards go down or do we not have kids like Yoona or Sulli anymore ㅋㅋ I can't understand why they're still casting Chinese kids.

4. [+23, -7] I think they're fine though?

5. [+20, -0] I'm sorry but they're prettier than the old female Rookies

6. [+19, -1] I don't understand why they keep adding foreign members. Just add more Koreans.

7. [+18, -0] Stop casting Chinese kids. If they want to, then they should only be promoted in China because I don't want to see them in Korea.

8. [+16, -8] Double eyelid surgery looks obvious on both

Back To Top