K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kim Jung (E)un to appear on 'Abnormal Summit'


Article: [Exclusive] Kim Jung Eun to appear on 'Abnormal Summit' as a Korea representative, "currently in discussions to set a date"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+684, -16] It's fully intended ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+544, -9] She can't change her name since she's been using it for a while. She must be flustered.

3. [+470, -22] I thought it was the Kim Jung Un ㅋㅋ

4. [+35, -1] They should put 'actress' or 'pig' before the name or something

5. [+24, -5] Ah, I was so surprised ㅋㅋ I thought it was the North Korean pig

6. [+23, -1] What the ㅋㅋㅋ I thought the North Korean pig was coming down ㅋㅋ

7. [+22, -5] Such a click bait

8. [+20, -0] "I want to change my name because of the dictator of North Korea, am I abnormal?"

9. [+14, -3] Shit, I was shocked for a sec ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+14, -1] Expecting the MCs to joke with her name ㅋㅋ

Back To Top