K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idols who are media-played a lot these days?

Pann: Who are the idols that are media-played a lot these days?

1. [+108, -12] Definitely Yooa. She appears on everything with B1A4.

2. [+107, -31] WJSN Sungso gets so much media-play. But men don't really like her though...

3. [+48, -4] Cha Eunwoo

4. [+33, -0] Solbin... She became a Music Bank MC and appeared on Knowing Brother. I see her a lot.

5. [+33, -6] I define 'media-play' as a type of brainwashing the media does to forcibly set a trend even though the results don't support it. The ones that apply to this definition are Solbin, Yooa, and Cha Eunwoo.

6. [+33, -14] Oh My Girl Yooa... I saw her so many times so I became familiar with her.

7. [+26, -17] I'm not a fan but I don't think Sungso is media-played. I think she got screen time because she was good on My Little Television and Chuseok variety shows. She deserves to be mentioned in the media.

8. [+23, -2] Lee Sun Bin. She's not an idol but she was on 38 Task Force, I Can See Your Voice, and Radio Star. She filmed Hera and app CFs. She's also guesting on Running Man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Most people don't even know who she is.

Back To Top