K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Mixed opinions on Song Joongki


Pann: I honestly don't like Song Joongki

1. [+131, -7] Song Joongki does get mixed opinions

2. [+110, -31] I saw him at Daejeon Drama Awards 4 years ago. Other celebrities held fans' hands and smiled at them but Song Joongki ignored them and left without giving a glance. Well... I guess it could happen but I got the vibe that he was looking down on his fans too openly. I was a fan of him but since then, I never watched any of his work. Rumors on his character must be true, but it's his personality. There are smart kids who are cold-hearted and a little rude and we can't criticize them. I don't criticize Song Joongki, either. But just because he's handsome and popular, it doesn't mean that I have to like him.

3. [+102, -12] Agreed. I don't find him handsome at all.

4. [+48, -1] I honestly don't like Song Joongki... He has too many controversies on his character.

5. [+45, -0] He's honestly very handsome but I can feel his bad personality from his interviews. Am I the only one?

6. [+44, -11] I'm a girl and I didn't watch Descendants of the Sun because I really dislike Song Joongki. One day, I went to buy toothpaste and the toothpaste that I usually buy had a picture of him attached to it. It was $6.70 for 3 before but with Song Joongki's picture, the price went up to $9.90, which means that I had to pay $3.20 for his CF fee. I ended up buying another toothpaste.

7. [+38, -25] You might dislike him but he's not at the level to be criticized by you here

8. [+37, -3] I had no interest in Song Joongki and I don't watch any dramas because I don't like dramas. My friend showed me a Dispatch video of Song Joongki at the airport. It made me dislike him because he was so aware of the cameras ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He couldn't even walk properly because he was being aware of the cameras ㅋㅋㅋ I'm bad at explaining but the video was such a turn off.

Back To Top