K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Hit The Stage] Hoya vs U-Kwon, Taemin


U-Kwon (158 votes) vs. Hoya (159 votes)

-

Pann: What do you think of the votes?

1. [+209, -57] I don't know anything about dance but Hoya was much better. I expected Hoya to get 165 at least and I even thought 180 was possible ㅋㅋ To me, U-Kwon only focused on the overall performance so his choreography was lacking. Hoya was perfect in both aspects.

2. [+200, -25] Honestly, Hoya's votes were too low. I'm not saying that U-Kwon didn't do well but Hoya's votes were less than what he deserved.

3. [+177, -30] I expected 175 for Hoya ㅋㅋ

4. [+64, -25] Honestly, I think Hoya was the best dancer today with his techniques.

5. [+63, -11] I thought Hoya would get more than 160. His votes were too low. U-Kwon did a really cool performance and Hoya's dance was amazing.

6. [+59, -81] I expected Hoya to beat Taemin

7. [+51, -0] Is Mnet brainless or what? Instead of having the audience to vote, they should have professional dancers to vote!!! JTBC's Girl Spirit has vocalists voting for the singers. Ugh, so frustrating.

8. [+50, -15] Honestly, Hoya's dance was much better than U-Kwon.

-

Pann: Taemin had reasons to win #1

(Taemin won #1 with 189 votes but there was a backlash to this result)

1. [+100, -5] Bae Yoon Jung herself is a dancer. She wasn't exaggerating when she said it was a top genre in Korea.

2. [+83, -7] He won because he did well. People are just jealous.

3. [+77, -6] It doesn't make sense that all 189 people were Shawols ㅋㅋ People are so insecure, just ignore them.

4. [+33, -0] I'm not a fan but I was so speechless when people said Taemin's stage presence wasn't good enough to get 189 votes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The judges praised him and they were really impressed. Honestly, other casts also did well but the judges' comments were definitely different towards Taemin ㅋㅋ

5. [+30, -0] So are you saying that the 189 people were Shawols? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+29, -0] My friend was the audience and she said Taemin's stage presence was no joke and that it wasn't captured on cameras. Other fans in the audience were impressed and jealous and an ajumma sitting next to her asked who he was ㅋㅋ She's really confused because she didn't expect negative responses at all ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top