K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Girls take after their fathers?


Suzy & her father



Kim Eung Soo & his daughter



Lee Woon Jae & his daughter



Lee Daeho & his daughter



Choi Hyun Suk & his daughter

-

Pann: Girls take after their fathers

1. [+63, -4] Sorry to say this to a kid but Choi Hyun Suk's daughter has an amazing body

2. [+43, -1] The father has to have an innocent face to have a pretty daughter. Guys with manly and strong looks like Ahn Jung Hwan and Yook Sungjae are likely to have daughters with masculine features. Their sons will be handsome, though.

3. [+28, -2] When there are more than two daughters, the oldest daughter usually takes after the father. What's really interesting is that a daughter who has a male dongsaeng looks a lot like their mother.

4. [+21, -1] It's so true, I look just like my dad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+13, -1] My face is exactly like my mom's but my chest is my dad's ㅠㅠ

6. [+10, -0] Dad, why did you do that...

Back To Top