K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Flat-chested vs melons

Pann: Extremely big boobs or flat boobs

(Flat-chested vs melons)

1. [+135, -1] Why am I so serious about this

2. [+103, -16] Melons mean K or L cup, right? I'd choose to be flat-chested.

3. [+97 -50] Aren't melons better?

4. [+52, -25] Flat boobs are comfortable. You can wear pads to pull off certain clothes.

5. [+46, -1] Whatever the subject is, enough is the best

6. [+41, -2] I've lived as a flat-chested person. I'd like to live with watermelons.

7. [+35, -1] Melons will bring you a lot of sexual harassment and assaults.

8. [+33, -1] I think flat-chested is a better option. You'd still look good in clothes. If you're big-chested, people can only notice your chest... I don't like to flaunt my body, so I can go with breast augmentation. Flat-chested for me!

9. [+30, -7] Isn't it better to have big breasts and get breast reduction rather than being flat-chested and put silicons in?

10. [+22, -0] I can just choose melons and reduce them by hardcore exercise ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fuck, it's not even gonna happen anyways...

Back To Top