There were no trash cans at the concert. The fans asked the staff where to throw out the garbage, and they were told to leave it on the ground since YG will send cleaners to clean up afterwards. In fact, the place was cleaned up within a day.
Pann: Summarized facts of Bigbang's Sangam concert incident
1. [+239, -8] People thought Bigbang was doing international tours because their domestic popularity had died, but they had the biggest audience at the stadium. So they got jealous and jumped on the bandwagon. There's a limit to regulating 70K people.
2. [+215, -5] We asked for trash cans and they told us to just leave our trashes there, what do you want us to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We asked back and they said cleaners will come on the next day to clean up everything.
3. [+201, -5] There was no trash cans at Sangam and the staff told us to leave our trashes. Cleaners were to come on the next day and take care of the garbage. Why is this controversial?
4. [+98, -0] "Poor street sweepers~" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It wasn't cleaned up by street sweepers, it was done by fans and the cleaners hired by YG. It was all planned before the concert.
5. [+75, -1] It's also our fault but there was no trash cans at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We were collecting empty bottles in our plastic bags but the staff told us to just leave the trashes.