K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Black Pink's visual?


Pann: Black Pink's visual

1. [+101, -1] Jisoo is the typical visual but in my opinion, Jennie is the prettiest. But my bias is Rosé ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+68, -5] She's a princess



3. [+59, -4] Jisoo is really pretty

4. [+48, -3] All of them are visuals ㅋㅋㅋ



5. [+38, -27] They're an upgraded version of Red Velvet in terms of height and faces

6. [+30, -2] I'm not the OP but I saved this gif because it was so pretty



7. [+27, -1] Jennie for me!



8. [+27, -3] Black Pink version of pretty kid -> pretty kid -> pretty kid -> pretty kid



9. [+25, -2] Jisoo is seriously pretty. The idols that I found pretty are Yoona, Suzy, Krystal, and Seolhyun, but I was surprised when I saw Jisoo because she was so pretty. YG's average visual isn't great but they sometimes have amazing visuals like TOP and Jinwoo ㅋㅋㅋ Jennie has a charming face. Lisa is coolly pretty. Rosé's face doesn't lack and she has a good voice.

10. [+20, -1] I can only notice Lisa on the stage ㅠㅠ


Back To Top