K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'Sulli girl' on news


"Moon Gi Yeon: I'm soon becoming a university student. I'm very nervous and excited. I hope I have a good school life..."

-

Pann: Wow, who's she? She's said to be 'Sulli girl' on news

1. [+159, -3] She looks like Im Siwan

2. [+104, -5] She looks like Pony rather than Sulli

3. [+68, -8] She's so freaking pretty

4. [+63, -0] This is her news appearance and not a selca. Just how pretty is she in real life? I envy her a lot.

5. [+45, -0] Oh my god, to look good like this on TV... Her life is 90% successful by her face alone. She's so pretty. She's on a different level from Facebook stars.

6. [+30, -0] She went viral before. I wonder how she's doing.

7. [+24, -0] She was famous in the past and her whereabouts were posted last year. She was still pretty.

8. [+14, -0] I think I saw this 2~3 years ago. She must be suffering from her university life... She's still pretty.

Back To Top