Pann: Kim Sejeong honestly
(Pann talks about Sejung not going well with Gugudan)
1. [+227, -3] Sorry to Gugudan fans but the group itself is all over the place... Kim Sejeong looks so different from Produce 101. The group isn't likeable.
2. [+196, -6] IOI is cheerful so it suits Sejeong and makes her stand out. But if she debuted in Gugudan without appearing on Produce 101, people wouldn't have noticed her. The concept doesn't match her at all. The girl with red hair named Hana stands out more. I also think she looked good with Wonder Girls' Irony.
3. [+127, -6] I also thought the same thing ㅠㅠ It doesn't suit her. And she looks much better with bangs.
4. [+58, -3] Sejeong isn't a good dancer and she should emphasize her vocal more. But Gugudan has a lot of members and their song is mediocre, so her vocal doesn't stand out. The choreography is shitty, so it makes her bad dancing looks worse. Her eye smile is a kind of her characteristic, but other members are also winking and throwing hearts...
5. [+57, -3] Honestly, it doesn't suit her. When the three Jeyllfish trainees performed on Produce 101, I could feel their uniqueness and every member stood out. But Gugudan looks like an average group with average members and they don't seem to be talented, either. If I were the producer, I'd make the three members debut like Taetiseo and emphasize their talent and music.
6. [+56, -1] When the three Jellyfish girls performed on Produce 101, I really thought Jellyfish had a lot of A-list trainees. But the reality turned to be the opposite... They're a rookie group but they're older than Apink and they're not even talented.
7. [+48, -1] If she debuted in Gugudan first, they would've been on the same level as WJSN. They're at least getting attention because of Produce 101.
8. [+44, -4] Honestly, IOI isn't that balanced, either. Members like Yoojung and Sejeong have a lot of parts and they stand out. But members like Doyeon, Somi, Chungha, and Yeonjung get buried. I feel bad for Chungha especially.
9. [+38, -1] I read from somewhere that idol groups don't have an exit, but Gugudan doesn't have an entrance.
10. [+31, -1] If they want to pull that kind of a concept, they should be very young like April. Their average age is 3~4 years older than GFriend and Twice but they're doing a concept like that, of course it doesn't work out.