K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

B1A4 Baro's attitude controversy


Pann: B1A4 Baro's attitude controversy

1. [+400, -27] Do you think people are aware of how Baro talks usually? Even a popular celebrity can lose his career if his mouth slips. Overly hateful comments are going too far but he should read comments on his articles and realize what he did wrong. Those who show their true personalities on broadcast are only veterans. There were sunbaes and chefs that he wasn't close to. He should've been well-mannered.

2. [+359, -23] Why should we know how celebrities usually talk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And if that's really how he talks, it's even more problematic.

3. [+295, -32] There are shielding posts already. Hyeri's behavior is the same to both men and women but she got hate for her fox attitude. He should've been careful in front of sunbaes.

4. [+182, -4] Even the chef Lee Yeon Bok was like, "Just eat it." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+181, -87] Fans promoted B1A4 by pointing out how the members have a good personality but Baro got exposed ㅋㅋ

6. [+152, -13] I knew he wasn't nice when he was on Youth Over Flower. Hyungs were buying cheap shoes to save money but he wanted a different pair and chose an expensive one. He looked so selfish and unlikeable, he's even young.

7. [+124, -9] He pissed me off so much on the show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If he's gonna nitpick everything like that, he should cook for himself at home.

8. [+94, -12] I'm a Bana but this isn't something to shield. He was wrong and rude. The chefs were there to cook for him but his attitude wasn't proper. He should apologize on SNS at least ㅠㅠ

9. [+85, -6] I wasn't a fan of Baro but he looked nice and innocent on Youth Over Flower and Reply 1994, so I found him very likeable. But this episode completely changed his image to me. For fuck's sake, he was the youngest and every time the chefs put an ingredient, he was like, "I don't like that ingredient." "I don't like that." Why does he complain so much? He's the rudest guest so far. I know it's a variety show but he should've been thankful to the chefs. Instead, he kept judging everything ㅋㅋㅋ Even Tak Jae Hoon, who's known to be picky, said, "This young kid complains too much." I was so disappointed, his image was so different from Youth Over Flower.

10. [+73, -21] I hate him even more because of his fangirls shielding him

-

Pann: Baro's broadcast attitude on yesterday's Naengbu was so hopeless

1. [+191, -6] He said he likes to eat everything but when the chefs asked him, he was like, "I don't like that." "I don't eat it." The chefs were flustered. He said he eats with his dongsaeng because his mom doesn't drink but later, he said he eats with his mom ㅋㅋ I understand why his mom prepares every ingredient, rice, soup, and side dishes for him. He's a young jerk but he's so picky and rude. He made me uncomfortable for the whole episode.

2. [+153, -6] So I wasn't the only one who found it uncomfortable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ These days, people are like, "You're so sensitive" so I can't even complain...

3. [+119, -7] Instead of his personality, it's his problematic broadcast attitude ㅠㅠ

4. [+56, -7] I was also wondering why he was being rude to the chefs ㅋㅋ He's not even a top star. Well, top stars are nicer than him. He's not even that popular but he has an incurable celebrity disease.

5. [+54, -1] I don't know about his personality but he looked like a spoiled elementary school kid ㅋㅋ "I don't like this, I don't like that" Whiny whiny

Back To Top