K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Long rainy season hits Korea


Central region: June 25 ~ July 20
Southern region: June 23 ~ July 20
Jeju region: June 18 ~ July 20

-

Pann: Hul, this rainy season is so long

1. [+206, -2] Fuck, my poor bangs

2. [+141, -1] I have frizzy hair. It's a nightmare for me...

3. [+76, -5] Shit, it's from the exam period til the start of the break. So annoying. It'll be so gross to go to school. I really hate this.

4. [+41, -1] My dad is a delivery man... It'll be hard for him ㅠㅠ

5. [+39, -2] My dad drives a big car ㅠㅠ I hope there wouldn't be an accident.

6. [+24, -1] And it'll rain on my exam, too.

7. [+24, -3] It's still good for farmers.

8. [+22, -2] As someone with frizzy hair and bangs, let me cry.

9. [+20, -0] As soon as I saw this, what I worried about was my dog ㅠㅠ I need to walk my baby everyday. When it rains lightly, I still put an raincoat on him and take him. This long rainy season will make me feel bad for him... I hope there would be a break from the rain.

10. [+17, -1] An indoor person likes this article.

Back To Top