K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Have you ever cried because of a weird reason?

Pann: Have you ever cried because of a weird reason?

1. [+260, -2] I was pretending to cry and I became sad suddenly, so I cried for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+224, -7] I couldn't open a snack bag. I felt like my life was empty and it made me cry.

3. [+108, -0] I had a fight with my dongsaeng. After that, I acted like I was sleeping. My dongsaeng came to my room, kissed on my cheek, and put a blanket on me. I felt so sorry and I cried... My dongsaeng was in grade 1 back then.

4. [+93, -3] My math teacher barely gets upset and he's not scary. Students look down on him and don't pay attention in his class. One day, I was lining up to eat lunch and he was eating alone. I felt bad for him and I cried ㅋㅋ

5. [+83, -0] I was flipping through the textbook to review for the exam and I cried because there was too many stuff to cover ㅠㅠ

6. [+80, -1] There was bulgogi in my house. My unnie was eating it and I asked her to leave some for me. She left one piece... literally one tiny piece. I cried so hard. I totally deserved to cry for that.

7. [+70, -2] I watched Titanic when I was in grade 7 and I completely fell for Dicaprio. When I saw his changed face, I became sad and cried ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+67, -0] I tried to wear a belt but I didn't know how, so my mom did it for me. She left for work and I had to pee, but I couldn't undo the belt. My bladder was about to burst ㅠㅠ I called my mom and she told me to cut it with scissors. I cried so hard like an idiot while cutting the belt.

9. [+64, -0] I don't put dried soup when I cook ramen. One day, I was cooking ramen and my mom put dried soup when I went to the bathroom. I cried really hard for 30 minutes because of it. Idiot...

10. [+64, -1] I was eating meat and I felt bad for the cow, but I hated myself for still eating the meat. I cried ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My mom was confused because I was crying while eating meat ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top