100th episode Pt.1 was aired last week but there was no commented articles to translate
Article: I find it surprising that 'Abnormal Summit' reached 100th episode, am I abnormal?
Source: 10 Asia via Naver
1. [+4135, -108] Honestly, the format of the show is very refreshing. It's a completely new format so the value of the show is high.
2. [+3061, -127] In the past, they used to voice their own opinions. These days, they just follow the script regardless of the countries.
3. [+2997, -117] It was fun in the past...
4. [+1815, -84] Sorry to the Abnormal members but in order to keep the show going, they have to change the members. They have a new representative every week but one episode isn't enough to get to know the country and the representative doesn't even participate in the later section of the episodes.
5. [+911, -32] I'm also surprised...
6. [+542, -23] Its hype died down but as a fan, it's still fun to watch. I want them to be more rough with the discussions though. They're being too careful these days.
7. [+326, -6] Ilya was the only member who could argue against Tyler ㅠㅠ
8. [+266, -4] It was so popular in the beginning. Foreigners fluent in Korean and they're all flower boys... It was the best when there were Takuya, Julian, and Robin.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' China Zhang Yuan gets flustered at kiss statement
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
Q: "I saw my daughter kissing her boyfriend. I want my daughter to date after she becomes an adult, am I abnormal?"
(Zhang Yuan, Sami, and Sujan said it's not abnormal.)
Zhang Yuan: "She should date only after she becomes an adult. Kiss requires a tongue..."
Sami: "Ppo ppo (peck(?) in Korean) is innocent but kiss isn't innocent."
Sam: "Ppo ppo is kiss in English, isn't it?"
1. [+423, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ppo ppo is indeed kiss in English ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+212, -11] Zhang Yuan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+161, -6] Ppo ppo is chu~ ㅋㅋ
4. [+173, -15] ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, what a pity~ Zhang Yuan's troll statements were funny... We won't see them anymore ㅠㅠ
5. [+37, -1] "Students will do everything even if they're told not to" - this is the answer.
6. [+31, -3] Wait, they're changing all the members except Guillaume and Alberto?
Article: 'Abnormal' Moroccans mention a 'liver' when expressing love
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
Amin Amor(?): ""Giving my liver" means giving my life. In Mesopotamia, they thought intelligence comes from the heart and emotions come from the liver, so we mention a liver to express love."
1. [+172, -2] I was wondering why there was an Abnormal Summit article on Sunday and I realized today is Monday.
2. [+84, -3] I don't want to go to work tomorrow!!
3. [+70, -1] It's nice to see Robin, Ilya, Sujan, and Julian again... The atmosphere is so cheerful with the old members. I wish they'd keep the members.
4. [+88, -11] Whatever, tomorrow is Tuesday
5. [+14, -1] They changed the original members when they were starting to do well. Now they're changing all the members except two when we're starting to like the new members. They didn't even give much time. They're changing everything in late June so we'll have to watch more disorganized episodes. They'll change the members again when the members start to do well.
6. [+9, -0] Enough said about Morocco. They mostly moved to Paris in France and Montreal in Canada and spread Islam culture. Kya~