K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit E103] Season 2 begins + good responses

(FYI: Episodes 101 and 102 are subbed on OnDemandKorea)


Article: 'Abnormal Summit', Season 2 representatives' skills at talking are no joke

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1629, -40] I think it was okay. The Indian hyung was so funny.

2. [+1258, -40] It was a good choice to cast Indian Lucky hyung

3. [+928, -81] The German kid is handsome but his Korean lacks a lot comparing to Daniel ㅠㅠ I guess I'll have to watch more episodes... The Indian was the funniest.

4. [+695, -38] It was so fun today ㅋㅋ I cure Monday disease by Abnormal Summit. It was nice!

5. [+315, -15] It was really fun to hear about unfamiliar countries like season 1. This is why I watch Abnormal Summit. Rather than discussing concerns, discussing different countries' characteristics is better.

6. [+274, -16] I thought it'd be so-so but it was fun ㅋㅋ Lucky hyung is no joke. Abnormal Summit needs a representative that picks up fights like him. I do see some untalented panelists but I think Lucky hyung will carry the show anyways ㅋㅋ I'm gonna watch it again next week for sure.

7. [+190, -11] The Pakistan rep is cold and logical. The India rep is funny and witty. Mark is calm and good at talking.

8. [+189, -11] It looks awkward but I think it'll get better as time passes ㅋㅋ The German rep needs to speak up. I think the Pakistan rep will be like Tyler ㅋㅋ



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' India rep Lucky, a funny storyteller

Source: Herald via Naver

1. [+452, -10] The Indian hyung is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+357, -7] I burst into laughter at "I see you" ㅋㅋ I didn't expect much but it was funny

3. [+247, -4] Wow... It was so funny ㅋㅋ

4. [+202, -19] India feels familiar suddenly ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+82, -0] As expected, foreigners who are good speakers and thoughtful are better than foreigners who are visuals with no Korean skills~

6. [+62, -1] The member change was a good decision. It was refreshing and I was able to focus. I guess it's brains, not visuals this time?

7. [+52, -2] I laughed so hard when he said Indian guys keep glaring at the girls they like. He's funny.

8. [+38, -0] Only the bride and the groom are on time at their wedding in India ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Season 2, new members that are as good as the old members

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+90, -9] I must've had low expectations after G9 withdrew. It was fun ㅋㅋ

2. [+69, -13] All of them spoke really good Korean, so I was able to watch comfortably. It's better than season 1.

3. [+55, -4] The Indian ajusshi must be the new ace... Business man + comfortable ajusshi. He's like the Indian version of Baek Jong Won.

4. [+16, -3] The panelists were properly picked for the concept. They're quite aged, so they have more things to say and are thoughtful. I was especially worried about the USA rep, but Mark made me relaxed and anticipated.

5. [+12, -2] The India rep is so funny ㅋㅋ

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit 2' PD, "Thank you for positive responses... We will work hard to make the viewers satisfied"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+317, -7] Lucky ajusshi carried the show

2. [+244, -9] It was actually fine. They all have good Korean skills and Lucky makes me really anticipated ㅋㅋ

3. [+221, -9] Indian hyung daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+139, -8] I think it'll be more funny when they get used to the show ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+35, -2] The Indian Lucky was funny. The German-like Frenchman and the French-like German were likeable. I also look forward to the Swiss rep. And once again, the German guy is the handsomest.

Back To Top