Article: 'Abnormal' Tony vs Jaeduk, see you on 'The Greatest Love'
Source: Sports Seoul via Naver
1. [+727, -11] Lee Jaejin: "Overthrow HOT"
2. [+463, -6] Jaeduk is the type that doesn't have a bad personality and gets along with everyone. He's likeable.
3. [+477, -11] Good to see Tony & Jaeduk~
4. [+294, -28] ㅡㅡ Don't write fanfics on articles
5. [+130, -1] It reminded me of Lee Jaejin calling Kim Jaeduk a traitor on Radio Star ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+99, -0] Mr. Lee dislikes this article
7. [+109, -5] Their caring and sharing friendship looks good ㅋㅋㅋ I think it'd be fun to have them as a male-male couple on The Greatest Love ㅋㅋ I hope no one mistakes them though!
8. [+97, -2] It's an unexpected combination but they're funny ㅋㅋㅋ
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Tony An, "HOT's reunion? It's hard but we're still trying"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+494, -18] I'm a fan but I'm tired of their reunion news. I can't imagine how non-fans would feel... I wish people would stop asking this question. They're gonna reunite if they can. Why are people asking this to HOT, Sechs Kies, and god? I don't understand what journalists and TV shows are doing.
2. [+388, -23] Kim Jaeduk looks like he has an innocent mind. He's a Sechs Kies member who becomes more likeable.
3. [+253, -21] Sechs Kies wasn't registered for a trademark so they could just reunite easily. For HOT's reunion, they must do it under SM. That's what Jang Woohyuk hates about.
4. [+276, -39] Does anybody know who the problematic member is?
5. [+226, -33] They're talking about this all the time
1. [+310, -15] Their reunion is too hard because of Kangta and Jang Woohyuk
2. [+287, -24] Kangta doesn't really seem to want a reunion though
3. [+250, -70] On Radio Star, Kim Gura said that HOT can't reunite because of one member. Recently, Brave Journalists talked about the same rumor and it's because one member wants the concert tickets to be highly priced while other members don't. He's known for also being stingy to his girlfriend and scolding her. Searching JWH results in many stories of him being stingy.
4. [+57, -8] Their group name and all copyrights are SM's, so SM has to allow it. SM doesn't want to give up its profit so they want to make it profitable. Jang Woohyuk wants the reunion to be for the public, so he wants to donate all the profit and reunite with full preparations. The other members agree with him. Their opinions don't match, so they can't reunite. SM wants to make a profit, but the members don't want to make a profit and want to donate the profit instead. Honestly, the five members want to reunite for fans. Please stop making rumors with journalists' guesses.
5. [+39, -5] Kangta is SM's director. Why would he want to go back to the stage again?
Article: 'Abnormal' In Singapore, someone gets fined with $800 if they're picking their nose
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
Reuben Ho: "In 1992, gums were banned in Singapore. Smuggling gums results in a fine of $10,000 and spitting a gum results in a fine of $800. Feeding sparrows, picking you nose, and jaywalking are illegal. If you're not using both hands when driving and picking nose with one hand, you'll be fined with $800. Habitual drunk drivers are fined, get a 3-year sentence, and their faces are printed on the first page of the newspaper."
1. [+92, -6] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What if my nose feels stuffed though ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+76, -5] I also want our country to punish harshly, especially for drunk driving
3. [+58, -2] I like their punishment for drunk driving. 3-year sentence and revealing their faces. Clean country without corruptions and crimes.
4. [+35, -2] I thought Singapore had an innocent and clean image but because of the rep, Singapore's image changed to merciless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+41, -6] The Singapore rep looks like Park Seo Joon
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Singapore Reuben Ho, "Flogging is still a punishment in Singapore"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
"Flogging is used for criminals of raping, robbery, and other serious offenses. If the criminal faints in the middle of flogging, they get treatment and the flogging continues. Most Singaporean citizens agree that flogging is necessary."
1. [+59, -0] We need to adopt this immediately
2. [+44, -0] Our country needs this
3. [+22, -0] I watched it on Youtube. They'll never commit crimes again. Their butts were tearing apart, I doubt they'd want to be flogged again.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' G9 says farewell before withdrawing... Zhang Yuan, "I wish we'd be friends forever"
Source: Sports Today via Nate
(All members are withdrawing except Guillaume & Alberto)
1. [+89, -3] I really don't want Tyler's withdrawal
2. [+22, -1] I think they'd be fine if Tyler stayed at least... Will there be another foreigner at Tyler's level?
3. [+21, -3] Why is Guillaume staying when he can't even speak Korean that well and all he talks about is eating? I liked this show because it's a discussion show... But Tyler is leaving...
Trailer of season 2