Pann: The singer mentioned that it wasn't a manipulation...
At AOA's mini live yesterday, Choa's final comment was, "It wasn't a manipulation. I hope at least fans here would believe us."
1. [+98, -13] No, it was a manipulation. The artists' names are carved on Music Bank trophies. It means that it takes them days to examine and decide the winner. When they made a mistake with Kara and T-ara, the show corrected their mistake via live. For the rest of the groups, it was all correct except IOI considering Inkigayo scores. It wasn't an error with 10 groups, they manipulated AOA's score.
2. [+80, -5] It was a manipulation. Stop blaming other fandoms for this ㅋㅋ
3. [+66, -65] I felt bad because the hate AOA was getting was like a witch-hunt
4. [+57, -61] It's true though. Other 10 groups had errors also, does it mean that they also manipulated it? Nope
5. [+44, -0] It wasn't just Music Bank, they also manipulated on other show. Why are they denying it?
6. [+33, -1] Now that things have calmed down a bit, they're trying to change their image. They should just stay quiet. OP, you also sound like their company staff. It's clearly a manipulation. Besides, most criticisms are towards FNC, not just AOA. So stop posting things like this.
7. [+32, -1] It was a manipulation
8. [+32, -1] AOA's composer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+28, -0] If it wasn't a manipulation, why did they block the articles before they released their clarification? Why did they delete the upvotes and comments on the articles? Why did they delete related search terms like 'manipulation'?
10. [+27, -3] If they did a manipulation, they should keep their mouths shut. What's the point of this post? Bring back Seventeen's win instead.