Article: "Million seller following EXO"... BTS about to hit 1M sales
How the article calculates 1M sales:
- The Most Beautiful Moment in Life pt.1 (Apr 29, 2015)
- The Most Beautiful Moment in Life pt.2 (Nov 30, 2015)
- The Most Beautiful Moment in Life - Young Forever (May 2, 2016)
- Upcoming sales
Adding them all = million seller
Pann: BTS gets backfired after forced media-play of million seller
1. [+562, -36]
EXO: Hey, I got 100 on the test~
BTS: Hey, my grade is also 100 if I add up my marks for three subjects.
2. [+384, -27] Miraculous calculations of BTS: last year's sales + this year's sales + future sales = million seller
3. [+336, -22] Their fans say their first week sales are #1 if the top 4 didn't exist. Their company calls them a million seller by adding up old sales.
4. [+103, -50] What I really hate about Armies is how they blame fake fans and trolls whenever there's a controversy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such an easy life, huh? Other fandoms apologize for rude fans and trolls. That's how they get along.
5. [+96, -4] Miraculous calculations of BTS company
6. [+88, -3] With BTS' calculations, everybody can be a million seller ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Korean album industry can walk on a flowery path <3
Pann: BTS company can't release articles without mentioning EXO?
1. [+497, -42] I'm speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They added the sales from two years. It wasn't even a repackage, it was two different albums. Big Hit is acting like an ultimate loser ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aren't they even embarrassed?
2. [+447, -32] Didn't they have a controversy because they talked about catching up to EXO on their official cafe or something? They really can't release articles without mentioning EXO? Not just Pann, but they're also getting hate on all of female-dominated sites because of this media-play ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're asking if BTS is a cumulative million seller ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+430, -33] Why is the company a big loser ㅋㅋㅋ What kind of a calculation is too add last year's sales ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+173, -0] My grade is also A+ if I add my midterm mark and my exam mark~
5. [+164, -1] Shouldn't EXO do proper media-play on selling 5M? This is breaking god's record, god's physical sales were 5M... EXO breaking god's physical sales is an unbelievable record. It's a digital sale generation surpassing a physical sale generation... It's a hot issue and worth of articles. Besides, with the repackage sales, I think they could also surpass HOT's 5.5M sales... Roora and Cool's physical sales were 6M, it's only a matter of time.
6. [+144, -1] The fault of the journalist, my ass. This is an official article from their company.