Pann: Yoo Jae Suk's viewpoint
1. [+167, -19] Sorry for criticizing you, Kwanghee
2. [+107, -0] It's insane, look at the cameras. It must be so burdensome.
3. [+92, -0] Not anybody can do this...
4. [+55, -5] God Yuna
5. [+32, -0] Hyung Don uncle is amazing for being able to yawn in front of Yoo God without feeling anything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I were there, I'd blush and stutter. Celebrities are amazing...
6. [+32, -0] Wow... On Running Man, he seemed to be followed by one camera and I thought it'd be burdensome enough. But this is a much bigger scale... I shiver even when I'm being filmed by a cellphone camera... Not anybody can be a celebrity on TV. No wonder why so many entertainers struggle psychologically.
7. [+29, -0] I find presentations really difficult even without a camera... He seemed very comfortable on broadcast, I didn't expect this much of cameras to be there ㅋㅋ
8. [+25, -0] It's always like this for the entertainment industry. They have to act in front of so many cameras. Besides, they have to film each scene separately so they have to focus hard. When they film a phone call scene, they have to pretend like they're listening to someone on the phone and say their own lines. I find actors amazing. Just because you can cry easily alone at home, it doesn't mean that you can act well on TV.