Taeyeon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung - ballad line
Taemin, Tiffany - dance line
Their music videos are filmed in LA and their knee dances are the point.
Low digital sales but high physical sales.
Experts evaluated them highly.
Pann: Taemin and Tiffany are similar cases
1. [+94, -5] I hate how people call them flops because of their digital sales. Taemin's digital sales were criticized but he was #1 on Gaon for the first quarter!! He got good reviews from experts. Tiffany's genre is pop which isn't public-friendly but it doesn't mean that it's not musically good or a flop.
2. [+88, -5] Taemin
3. [+78, -6] Tiffany... Why does SM like knee performances so much though? Their joints will break.
4. [+39, -2] It's frustrating when they say low digital sales mean a bad talent and a has-been. All they can do is bash others ㅠㅠ Taemin and Tiffany's songs were their unique styles, I don't understand how people can hate them. Do all singers have to sing similar genres?
5. [+32, -2] Please listen to Taemin's Dripdrop. It's really good, one of the best songs I've listened to.
6. [+32, -0] Her concept and style are like the female version of Taemin. She's performance-based and a minor genre... I don't know how to describe.
Pann: Jessica at this time
1. [+28, -32] Tiffany's new song must be a big flop
2. [+28, -4] This picture has been used a lot since she left SNSD
3. [+19, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny
4. [+11, -13] I prefer Jessica ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+9, -2] Tiffany's new album was based on her unique style rather than public-friendliness. Why do you have to judge her based on the digital rank?
6. [+9, -1] It fits well ㅋㅋㅋ