K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Rap Monster says he wants to win a daesang, BTS banner during a sunbae's stage, victim Hong Jin Young


Rap Monster was asked about his future plans:
"Daesang. I didn't even dream about it before. In the past, I thought being able to hold a concert at Olympic Gymnastics Arena and winning #1 on a public channel were enough. Now that we're at Olympic Gymnastics Arena, we became more ambitious. We want to win a daesang."

-

Pann: BTS Rap Monster today, "I want to win a daesang"

1. [+345, -87] On the week of their comeback, their Melon rank was #20. Considering Youtube views and digital sales, Twice is more likely to win a daesang ㅋㅋㅋ BTS' physical sales are beaten by EXO.

2. [+231, -47] I'm not an EXO fan but I thought BTS' new album would do well because their fans were hyping it up so much. But they were beaten by Twice and they flopped really hard.

3. [+131, -646] It's impossible for EXO to keep winning daesangs. BTS will win the daesang for sure.

4. [+101, -12] It could be possible if EXO and Bigbang don't promote for a year and don't attend the awards.

5. [+95, -17] They have zero public recognition and their fandom is just starting to grow. He's going too far. Isn't he said to be smart? He doesn't seem to know how to filter words.

6. [+92, -26] He thinks winning a daesang is easy

=


Banner: "BTS V happy birthday"

-

Pann: Idol who celebrates a birthday when a sunbae is performing

1. [+354, -37] Just because it's a past, it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Besides, it's not too long ago ㅋㅋ

2. [+316, -52] As expected of BTS. They're legendary at everywhere ㅋㅋ

3. [+299, -48] They have the greatest personality

4. [+135, -8] "Why are you bringing up the past"? If an idol does a rude thing like this, it'll follow them for the rest of their career. Besides, this is the year-end gayo of 2015. It's not even that old.

5. [+124, -3] I never saw him apologizing for this

6. [+122, -2] The sunbae isn't some typical sunbae ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's Sanulrim who debuted in 1977... This is extremely rude.

=


Hong Jin Young was asked about BTS fans criticizing her for having her album name 'Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa' (The Most Beautiful Moment in Life) which is the same as BTS'.
"At first, I was very lost and flustered. I've read all the comments. Honestly, 'Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa' is my favorite four character idiom. My status on a messenger app has been 'Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa' since a few years ago. I was flustered. Of course, I also understand the fans. I know that the fans' affection to their favorite singers is very strong."

-

Pann: Hong Jin Young mentioned The Most Beautiful Moment in Life

1. [+76, -39] The members even promoted her album. The fans were fake fans.



2. [+66, -19] Most of them were fake fans and Armies were sorry about it



3. [+46, -5] I'm embarrassed as an Army. We don't care about it and we cheer for Hong Jin Young but it's always the rude ones. I feel so sorry for Hong Jin Young.

4. [+14, -0] They're fucking embarrassing... I hope all rude fans would disappear. I feel bad for her.

5. [+13, -1] They were fake fans but some of them were real fans as well ㅋㅋ

6. [+12, -0] Everytime there's a controversy, they say it was done by fake fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those are all real fans, don't try to deny it ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top