K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Other works of 'Descendants of the Sun' scriptwriter


Descendants of the Sun (2016)



The Heirs (2013)



A Gentleman's Dignity (2012)



Miracle Audition (2011)



Secret Garden (2010)



The City Hall (2009)



On Air (2008)



Lovers (2006)



Lovers in Prague (2005)



Lovers in Paris (2004)

=

Instiz: The class of 'Descendants of the Sun' scriptwriter

- Wow, they all hit daebak

- Secret Garden is legendary

- Kim Eun Sook is a legend of romantic comedy industry

- Best lines but poor narration... My professor hates her works a lot

- I laughed at Lovers in Paris, Lovers in Prague, and Lovers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Her lines are my type

- She must've earned a lot of money

- Why can't you say "He's my man"!!!! Why can't you say "He's my lover"!!!!

Back To Top