K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is there a unique club at your school?

Pann: Is there a unique club at your school?

1. [+460, -6] In the beginning of the year, a sunbae in his third year tried to make Sleeping Club and the student dean scolded him hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+227, -17] Hip-hop Club... and my school is a girls' high school ㅋㅋㅋ We rap, wear baggy pants on the top of our uniforms, and say "yo what's up" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everybody's swag ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+167, -2] Character Research Club. The club was made for stanning ㅋㅋㅋ We watch music videos everyday.

4. [+122, -0] Lettuce Gathering Club... The oppars at the club are handsome, though.

5. [+118, -1] Detective Club ㅋㅋ I was in the club in my first year and we caught thieves when robbing happened at school. When there was no incident like that, we watched Detective Conan and tried to find the answer before the ending aired. It was fun.

6. [+78, -1] Gag Club ㅋㅋㅋㅋ On Monday morning, they air their skits for 3 minutes like Gag Concert and it's really funny.

7. [+75, -1] I Love You Club. I joined the club because the name sounded so pretty but what they actually do is meet up on Saturday and talk about wrongdoings and reflect... I thought I was at a church.

8. [+65, -7] Gay's Rights Club

9. [+62, -0] I saw a catholic university that had a Buddhist club and the name of the club was Spy.

10. [+62, -1] Exploration For Pretty Rocks. The rocks have to have a unique shape.

11. [+60, -0] There's Healing Club at my school ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+53, -0] I go to a boys' high school and we have Nail Art Club ㅋㅋ It's really popular when we have a school festival.

13. [+44, -0] Electronics Club. When there's a new phone, laptop or computer, we unpack the package and go crazy ㅋㅋ

14. [+43, -0] My school has Tea Ceremony Club. When we have a guest at our school, the club gathers flowers and makes tea. They look really cool.

15. [+41, -1] Blueberry Cultivation Club and Beekeeping Club. Fuck, I bought their honey at a school festival but it turned out to be from a market.

Back To Top