Pann: Female idols shouldn't exaggerate their tomboy concept
1. [+118, -5] In the last gif, she's not even chewing the food but she's in awe ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+102, -6] Yikes, acting tomboyish is worse than acting innocent
3. [+79, -4] Agreed. I don't understand why she's acting like that.
4. [+48, -1] Making up a concept is hopeless enough. It doesn't work because she's trying to be cute and tomboyish when she's not ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She just has to show her real self. She seems to be scarred a lot inside. Her tomboy image looked good at first but it looked exaggerated and fake. It looked like after she got popular, she tried to be tomboyish to appear on variety shows. Hani's true self is good enough.
5. [+37, -5] I thought it was Lee Kwang Soo
6. [+28, -0] My friend is just like Hani. She's pretty, she knows how to style up, and she dances well. But she cries all the time and she tries so hard to look tomboyish. She cried on a street because she didn't greet her sunbae, her behavior is excessive. Some people shield Hani's crying but if you have someone like her in real life, it'll piss you off so much.
7. [+20, -1] Look how she tries to look tomboyish.
8. [+20, -0] I'm not trying to be sexist but making those faces to look tomboyish without getting embarrassed as a girl is more annoying than acting innocent.