Pann: What do you think is the best & worst companies?
1. [+301, -72] I really envy BTS' company. I don't remember the company's name but I saw them on Youtube. Their videos were categorized nicely and there were a lot of them...
2. [+266, -7] YG is the worst of the worst. You'll know if you stan a YG artist. They're really cancerous.
3. [+83, -0] Do you know the most gross thing about YG? After Japan's radiation leak, the CEO came back to Korea but Bigbang had to keep doing their Japanese concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+70, -0] Cube is the worst
5. [+58, -0] Do you know about Cube...
6. [+56, -0] Cube is the worst for me, they're so cancerous. They had a deficit of 5.8 billion won but CLC kept having comebacks and Pentagon debuted while B2ST, 4Minute, and BTOB were sent overseas.
7. [+55, -0] I'm a Carat but I think Cube is the trashiest company. YG, TS, and Pledis are also trash. I think Woollim, SM, and Seven Seasons are the best companies!
8. [+53, -0] Cube Trash is the worst... They're fucking hopeless, I'm just speechless.
9. [+46, -0] TS, YG, Pledis, Cube - four worst companies. Please get to work.
10. [+42, -0] Am I the only one who thought of TS first ㅋㅋ I feel bad for BAP
Pann: Is there a company that you envy?
1. [+300, -19] YG can be explained by this
"When Lee Soo Man is spotted at an SM concert, fans shout, "Lee Soo Man father!!!" When Yang Hyun Suk is spotted at a Bigbang concert, fans say, "Yang Hyun Suk is here? What the fuck?""
2. [+285, -31] Woollim for me... They give vacations and solos for the artists. Sometimes, they seem to be out of communication, but they're actually good with communication. They'll be a good company if they stop doing this push-and-pull.
3. [+181, -22] I'm a YG fan but Seven Seasons for me. This company is purely for the artists and they showcase all of the members' individual talents.
4. [+116, -12] There's a reason why SM has their value... They do what the artists want to do. The solos reflect the artists' styles and the music videos are high quality. And the best thing about them is no obvious sexy concept from girl groups... I really like this.
5. [+86, -9] I'm a Seventeen fan but Woollim. Pledis overworks the members. They didn't debut too long ago but they're already on an Asia tour. I don't know if the trainer is doing a good job but I don't think they have a good personality. Woollim pays their artists properly, gives breaks, and their music quality is good. Pledis took a member's name out of copyrights so that they don't have to pay him. After fans complained, they quietly put his name back... I'm so pissed off.
6. [+86, -2] I'm a YG fan and I envy SM the most. I really envy how they have comebacks regularly.
7. [+81, -3] Woollim just has to get a grip. They pay the artists properly, respect the artists' music style, and they're flawless overall. But their poor work is too critical.
8. [+73, -1] SM or JYP. Big companies have big international fandoms, good production, promotions, and stable fandoms at the start, so I envy them.