K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit E98] Discusses refugee, guest Jung Woo Sung, random Ko Jiyong mention


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' The reason why Jung Woo Sung guested? "I wanted to discuss the issue of refugees"

Source: 10 Asia via Naver

1. [+1103, -20] Even his personality is perfect...

2. [+787, -11] He's really handsome...

3. [+656, -15] JTBC is insane...

4. [+554, -9] Wow, I can't believe Jung Woo Sung appeared on the show ㅋㅋ

5. [+156, -4] He's beyond handsome, even his aura is perfectly organized... He's the top actor of Korea at this moment.

6. [+130, -4] I'm watching it right now and he even talks well... daebak

7. [+119, -3] I never judge people's faces but everybody turned into big squids except him...



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jung Woo Sung, a kind man that doesn't exist elsewhere

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1092, -24] Just like his personality, he's handsome and nice!!! Jung Woo Sung-ssi hwaiting!! Waiting for your next project!!

2. [+953, -23] What does Jung Woo Sung lack?

3. [+743, -19] Woo Sung hyung, what don't you have?

4. [+725, -62] He has everything except luck on women. He's a pitiful person.

5. [+517, -13] I love you Woo Sung hyung-nim

6. [+176, -5] Aging well like him means you're living a good life

7. [+160, -5] Jung Woo Sung will still look handsome when he becomes a grandpa

8. [+169, -9] People behave just like how they look... Look at Cho Young Nam...




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jung Woo Sung, "I'm bad at taking selca? I'll give you my face, carry it with you"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+632, -12] As Jung Woo Sung ages, he's getting really cool eye wrinkles like the national actor Ahn Sung Ki. Soft voice, cool eyes, tall, and handsome~ He's so handsome that I don't even feel jealous.

2. [+532, -11] Wow! I just watched this episode and he's so handsome and he does everything the panelists ask him. I found it amazing that he was confident with the subject he was interested in and how he was able to talk about all the knowledge he has! No wonder why people shout Jung Woo Sung!

3. [+477, -9] Ak! How can a guy be so elegant like that?

4. [+37, -0] Ah... There are countless trendy young actors but I've never seen one at Jung Woo Sung's level. He was crazily handsome when he was young and now he's warmly handsome. Any praise isn't enough for him... sobs.

5. [+30, -0] He had an unfortunate incident recently. Look at his strong mentality.

6. [+29, -4] You have to see Jung Woo Sung in real life, he doesn't look as good on the screen. In real life, he's more than shining. Your eyes will widen and your mouth will hang open. You'll be frozen. I also saw Jo In Sung and Jang Dong Gun and both were handsome, but Jung Woo Sung wasn't even comparable. He's not even human... Too handsome.

7. [+22, -3] His facial features are too confident of themselves

8. [+21, -1] There are only 11 UNHCR High Profile Supporters in the world and he's one of them. Angelina Jolie has been promoting actively for 16 years, so she's above it. He's been promoting for 3 years... I felt proud. He asked carefully, "There are many struggling people in the world, but please also help out the refugees."



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jung Woo Sung descends... Zhang Yuan, "I feel uncomfortable to sit beside him"

Source: Sports Choson via Naver

1. [+168, -2] He's more handsome than the foreigners. Everybody turned into a squid after Jung Woo Sung appeared. Woah... he's really handsome.

2. [+110, -1] I saw Jo In Sung in a drama a few days ago and I thought he was really handsome... And this episode aired a footage of Jung Woo Sung and Jo In Sung and I was in awe... Jung Woo Sung is amazing.

3. [+106, -0] It's awkward to see a visual like this on a variety show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jung Woo Sung's good deeds that are on par with Angelina Jolie

Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+327, -3] Unlike others that become tryhard actors and waste their wealth and image for themselves, Jung Woo Sung shines... I cheer for his nice and warm heart.

2. [+243, -1] I started to donate for UN refugees when I heard Jung Woo Sung's voice in an advertisement, it's been more than a year. He's not an ambassador who promotes only with his name, he actually studies the subject, understands it, and puts it into actions. Good influence, indeed ^^

3. [+208, -1] Every word he says sounds classy and elegant. He makes listeners focus, I could feel his aura from the screen... He's handsome with a great personality ^^

4. [+33, -0] It's a talent to live normally with his looks...

5. [+31, -0] Jung Woo Sung does have charisma. As soon as Jung Woo Sung appeared on the show, the MCs and panelists all got nervous and looked scared like students in front of a scary teacher. It was a completely different atmosphere than usual ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Guillaume, "I met Ko Jiyong at a restaurant, he was with his wife"

Source: Newsen via Nate

Guillaume: "I went to eat meat with a hyung I know and Sechs Kies Ko Jiyong was there. He was with his wife, he was handsome. Do you know what 'Sechs Kies' means in German?"

Daniel: "It doesn't mean anything. It's said to be 'six crystals', but the word is more used to mean 'rock'"
-

1. [+486, -13] Six rocks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ko Jiyong doesn't get old ㅠㅠ His wife is pretty!

2. [+479, -20] Rocks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it meant crystals ㅋㅋ His wife is pretty by the way

3. [+449, -23] Ko Jiyong's wife is the Kang Mo Yeon of the medicine world. She's really pretty.

4. [+34, -6] Handsome guy and pretty lady <3

5. [+30, -3] I live in Germany. After learning German, I found out what Sechs Kies meant. It does mean six crystals, but the word is more used for pebbles... And a rock band on I'm A Singer was Guckkasten which means periscope ㅋㅋㅋ I found it funny.

Back To Top