K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Winner Jinwoo comforts a crying student



"I'm in grade 12 and I live in Hapjeong-dong. 2 weeks ago, we got our grades for mock tests in March. My grades weren't as good as I expected and it made me very upset. I didn't want to go home so I went to a Starbucks alone at late night. I stared at my grades and cried in a corner seat. I sensed that someone was staring at me. He had his face and hair covered so I couldn't tell who he was. I thought he was looking at me because I was crying. When I was done crying, I packed my stuff to leave. He approached me and it was Winner Jinwoo! I was so surprised and I stuttered. He asked me why I was crying. I told him that I was in grade 12 and it was very stressful. He told me I'll do well and comforted me. He was with someone, I think they were his friend. Does this count as an anecdote?"

"He comforted me and gave me his autograph on my stopwatch. He cheered for me."



The stopwatch with his autograph

-

Pann: Idol who comforted a crying grade 12 student

1. [+66, -1] He's my ideal type. His looks aside, his personality is so kind and innocent. He's naive sometimes but that's what I like about him. He's too kind and it almost makes him a fool. He's also handsome.



2. [+58, -2] I really like him because he's kind but it makes me worried ㅠㅠ I feel like he'll be scammed by bad people ㅠㅠ He's way too innocent and kind, I'm worried about him ㅠㅠ Innocent Jinwoo... I'll always protect him by his side ㅎㅎ



3. [+52, -1] He's seriously kind and seriously handsome. I think he'd feel sorry when he jokes around because he's too kind like that ㅠㅠ



4. [+27, -0] Jinwoo-ya, you're too kind. You're an angel, the definition of innocent. You shouldn't be too kind like that ㅠㅠ The world isn't as kind.

5. [+21, -0] Wow, he's really kind... I knew he was kind but he even asked a stranger and worried about them...

6. [+20, -0] Jinwoo looks like a prince from a fairytale. He's too perfect. And he doesn't even get old ㅠㅠ

7. [+19, -0] Jinwoo-ya, you're doing well. Be confident ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지

Seungyoon to Jinwoo: "When I saw you crouched with a hoodie in a studio, I felt like my heart was ripping apart because you looked like you wanted to hide yourself. It really doesn't make sense that someone with a handsome face like you wants to be hidden. You deserve to be loved. Find strength, hyung."


8. [+18, -0] I don't know much about Winner but this post made me impressed ㅋㅋ Maybe because I'm retaking university entrance exams ㅋㅋ He's cool

Back To Top