K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Girl Talk] Do you text guys?

Pann: Do you text guys?

1. [+315, -2] I don't even have a guy's number ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+285, -2] I don't text guys but a lot of my friends do. I was flustered.

3. [+176, -5] It's really awkward when I text guys.

4. [+99, -1] I don't even have a guy friend... Am I the only one? Yeah, I must be the only one... My life...

5. [+62, -0] I don't even have a guy friend, fuck. I never text guys except in group chats.

6. [+57, -0] It's really interesting when I see girls texting guys comfortably.

7. [+54, -0] I never did in my 17 years of life.

8. [+51, -2] I ignore them and stay away from them. I don't even get many texts anyways ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+39, -0] I'm jealous... I also don't text any guys ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+37, -0] I want to text guys ㅋㅋ My wish is to have guy friends, fuck...

11. [+28, -0] Am I the only one who texts guys? Texting guys is really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+26, -0] I even went to a co-ed middle school but I don't contact guys at all. I don't even have their numbers. They're my Facebook friends but all we do is ask each other how we're doing. But my friends text guys a lot...

Back To Top