K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Vernon's ex-girlfriend back in middle school

"A guy in my school said his noona dated Vernon. I didn't believe him but I got shocked when I saw this on Facebook today. As Seventeen fans would know, it's the ch- middle school Vernon went to."

Red: Vernon's ex
Blue: Her friends


Feb 12, 2012
Ex's status: "100 days"
Friend: "Congrats~"
Ex: "Thank you. Fortunately, me and Hansol contacted each other again."
Friend: "Grats grats"
Ex: "Thank you ㅋㅋ"
Friend: "Congrats~~"
Ex: "Thank you unnie"



Friend: "I envy you ㅋㅋ"
Friend: "I know right, I really do too ㅋ"
Ex: "ㅋㅋ That's right, be jealous, kids"
Friend: "What ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously ㅋㅋ"
Friend: "Wow, 100 days? Was it yesterday?"
Friend: "Hope you break up today -_- Tomorrow, Choi Hansol won't get any chocolate."



Feb 14, 2014
Friend wrote on ex's timeline: "Can I be friends with Hansol? Will he decline my request..."
Ex: "You can ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You don't have to ask me"
Friend: "Yay ㅋㅋ"
Ex: "ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's Hansol's birthday this week"

-

Video posted by her on Dec 27, 2011:


Pann: Seventeen Vernon's non-celebrity girlfriend

1. [+44, -1] So she's the one that Hansol dated for a year... Did she save a country in her previous life... Look at his visual when he was in grade 7... You're so handsome, Hansol-ah...

2. [+37, -0] Fans already know that Hansol had a girlfriend in middle school

3. [+32, -0] Is she the only ex of Hansol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+18, -1] She seems nice but her spelling errors... yikes

5. [+16, -0] I knew about it. She must be nice also... Hansol really cares about people's personalities. They dated for a year, she must be super nice. I envy her ㅠㅠ

6. [+15, -0] So cute... I haven't even dated anyone, but that young boy... ㅠㅠ

7. [+11, -0] So she's the only ex-girlfriend of Hansol...

8. [+8, -1] Her spelling errors are so annoying. I get goosebumps to think of my girlfriend writing like that ㅠㅠ

Back To Top