K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The reason why Jung Joon Young is skinny


"I wish there's a capsule that makes me full because I'm too lazy to eat... A capsule that has all the nutrition and makes me full... #capsule"

-

Pann: The reason why Jung Joon Young is skinny

1. [+83, -1] It's random but I saw Jung Joon Young right in front of me and he had absolutely no fat. On TV, he looked typically skinny but in real life, he looked like a skeleton with skin. He was still handsome.

2. [+54, -1] ?



3. [+38, -1] If he's too lazy to eat, does it mean that he doesn't get pleasure from eating?

4. [+24, -0] I envy these people. I wish I could also think, "Ah, I'm too lazy to eat. Why do we have to be hungry?" I still wish for more food when I eat something delicious

5. [+15, -0] He doesn't seem to be obsessed with eating. What's interesting is that he likes cooking a lot ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+11, -1] There's a reason why skinny people are skinny. They don't eat if they're not hungry whereas we must eat when it's meal time ㅋㅋ

7. [+11, -0] It was 2013 and he was so skinny and handsome. He had great proportions. I was also surprised because he sang well. He was singing Spotless Mind.



8. [+10, -1] He has the same thought as me ㅠㅠ I really need the capsule. I'm really lazy to eat and I hate the smell of food.

9. [+10, -0] I live to eat, fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+9, -0] If I had the same mindset, I would've lost weight already...

Back To Top