"Do fans still send wreaths? I want to do everything fans do these days. We're not dead!!"
- Fans do rice wreaths these days
- Rice wreaths!
- Yes. Rice wreaths, ramen wreaths, school supply wreaths, food wreaths, and etc. Fans choose whatever they want for the wreaths.
- Yes, I really want to do everything for them ㅠㅠ It's time to fire the bullets that I've kept for 16 years.
"If we're going to do rice wreaths, let's put brown rice instead of white rice since it's healthier."
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Brown rice is also yellow <3 (tn: Yellow is Sechs Kies' official color)
- Might as well do yellow millet ㅋㅋ
- Let's put all sorts of grains for the members' health ㅋㅋㅋ
Title: I'm the halmaemi (tn: old fan) that posted below. So there's no wreaths of red ginseng or vitamins?
"Thanks for answering my questions... So you really don't put up a banner? Then what do you do at a concert without a banner? And I didn't know that you're actually donating the rice. Fandoms do a lot of good deeds these days... So there's no wreaths of dog food or red ginseng? My oppa raises a dog."
Title: I'm a halmaemi from other gallery, can I ask some questions...
"I'm from the gallery of a first generation idol group that recently reunited... We're preparing for a concert and gifts. We're all halmaemis so we don't know a thing... I was looking for other active idol galleries and because SHINee and 2PM are the newest groups that I know, I decided to come here. Please help me with these questions..
1) What exactly are rice wreaths? Do the members eat the rice?
2) Fans don't put up a vertical banner at a concert these days? And what's a slogan?
3) There's no fanclub president? Then how are you supposed to contact the company?
4) Why can't we make placards?"
"You halmaemis do realize that the members don't actually eat the rice wreaths, right? You guys seem to be misunderstanding this ㅋㅋㅋ"
- Then who eats those? ㅠㅠ
- You're donating them ㅋㅋ
- I was also confused. So where do you donate them?
- They don't??
- Ah, I see! I didn't know ㅋㅋ I'm learning a new thing today ㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ
- Oh, they don't? Yeah... I was wondering how they could take the huge amount of rice...
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You should've searched up rice wreaths at least ㅋㅋㅋ
Pann: Sechs Kies fans who are stanning after 16 years
1. [+188, -0] My favorite singer has a comeback once a year and I still want to do everything for them ㅋㅋ I can't imagine how it is to have waited for 16 years ㅋㅋ I understand them. And they're so cute ㅠㅠ
2. [+155, -0] Why are they so cute? ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+128, -0] Ah ㅋㅋㅋ I understand their feelings ㅋㅋ
4. [+68, -0] I read on a blog that the difference between stanning in the past and present was that they're going to the concert with their husband and kids and they don't have to worry about the time of the train. It made me tear up. I wonder how I'll be stanning in 15 years.
5. [+67, -0] My heart started beating faster when they mentioned grains. They must be in their 30's, why are they so cute ㅠㅠ
6. [+66, -0] "My oppa raises a dog" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+58, -0] They were young fans but now they're madams... Red ginseng wreaths... Their scale is different.
8. [+53, -1] "My oppa raises a dog" is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so cute
9. [+41, -0] The newest idols are 2PM and SHINee ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute
10. [+38, -0] "Who eats the rice?" "Fanclub president" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ