SG Wannabe - Crime and Punishment, Saldaga, Craze
Buzz - Coward, Thorn, Travel To Me, Punishment, Lie
Kim Jong Kook - Walking in One Spot, Lovely, Star Wind Sunlight and Love
M TO M - Three Words
Yoon Do Hyun - I Guess I Loved You
MC Mong - I Love U Oh Thank U
Shin Hye Sung - Same Thought
Tei - Thorn Tree that Loves Yearning
KCM - Dear Eunyoung, Dear Eunyoung part 2
Izi - Emergency Room
EX - Nice to Meet You
Turtle - Bingo
Pann: Reminding legendary songs around the year of 2005
1. [+102, -6] Shin Hye Sung looks so pretty in the album cover
2. [+95, -3] SG Wannabe, Buzz, and Kim Jong Kook dominated 2005 ㅋㅋ
3. [+49, -1] Wow, M To M's Three Words is seriously legendary. Can't they guest on Sugarman?
4. [+47, -1] The rivalry was Kim Jong Kook vs Buzz vs SG Wannabe ㅋㅋ And I remember Leessang's Clown and BMK's Spring Flower at that time.
5. [+29, -1] Lie is such a good song... It's my most favorite song. Min Kyung Hoon slayed when I was in middle school.
6. [+25, -3] I really liked MC Mong's I Love U Oh Thank U
7. [+24, -0] All songs in Buzz's second album are gold. Thorn is a b-side, and so are other songs. Butterfly Grave, The Cross songs, and Childish Adult are also from that time ㅠㅠ
8. [+22, -1] The music industry went downhill after 2005. Buzz and SG Wannabe signaled the end of the peak.
9. [+20, -0] Maybe because I'm still young, but songs in early 2000's are the songs in my memories. There were various genres and long-lasting songs until mid-2000's. These days, there's no diversity in songs. It's either idol songs, hip-hop, and sometimes ballad. Rock has disappeared on public channels since long time ago and there's barely any band. I like idols but when I watch music shows, it's mostly idols. I want to see different genres. At least Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook showcases new genres but it airs at late night so it's hard to watch. I want to see more diverse songs in daytime. I liked most of the listed songs. I want to see more diversity in the music industry.
10. [+19, -0] I guess I'm old... I know all of the songs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+17, -0] Buzz ㅠㅠ My first oppars ㅠㅠ I should go and listen to them again
12. [+15, -1] The number 2005 makes me emotional...