K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Celebrities who dated their ideal types


On Hello Baby, SHINee chose Shin Se Kyung and Lee Min Jung as their ideal type



Q: "Who's the singer you want to see the most?"
SSK: "SHINee"



Soyeon: "I was a big fan of Click B. I saved up my allowance and sent an orange sofa to Click B's first dorm. I went to their dorm and cheered for them at broadcast events."
Jonghyuk: "I remember it. There was a sofa in the empty dorm."



Lee Seunggi often mentioned Yoona has his ideal type



When Jung Kyung Ho got discharged in 2012, Hanbam went to interview him. 
JKH: "SNSD are the ones that gave me the most energy. Sooyoung-ssi, thank you very much."
Sooyoung: "I'm embarrassed and happy."

=

Instiz: The reason why you shouldn't ignore celebrities' ideal types

- I envy them. They can actually ask their ideal types out...

- This is why I like it when a celebrity is not constant with their ideal types ㅋㅋㅋ

- Jonghyun's current ideal type is Olivia Hussey ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Yoona and Lee Seunggi matched well. It's a pity that they broke up...

- Er, she went to their dorm...?

Back To Top