K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Five most memorable dramas?

Pann: Most memorable top 5 dramas?

1. [+200, -12] My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox, Queen Sundeok, Boys Over Flowers, Secret Garden, The Stars

2. [+120, -16] I Can Hear Your Voice, God's Gift, Rooftop Prince, High Kick Through the Roof, All My Love

3. [+103, -9] Boys Over Flowers, Secret Garden, Lovers in Paris, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Goong. I want to watch them again!! They're so fun!

4. [+56, -3] I Can Hear Your Voice... It's legendary

5. [+55, -2] God's Gift 14 Days!!

6. [+44, -3] Signal, Signal, Signal, Signal, Signal

7. [+41, -5] Does no one know Jang Ok Jung Living in Love? Yoo Ah In and Kim Tae Hee are seriously...

8. [+39, -4] Why the fuck did you forget about Temptation of Wives

9. [+34, -2] Not a lot of people know about I Miss You ㅋㅋ It was fun

10. [+31, -6] Splash Splash Love and Reply 1997 ㅠㅠ Best dramas in my life

Back To Top